We offer extensive in-house laboratory diagnostics.
We offer extensive in-house laboratory diagnostics and advanced imaging and utilize outside labs when additional testing is required. No matter what is ailing your pet, we can help determine the appropriate tests to help get the answers you need.
In-house diagnostics include:
- Digital radiography
- In-house blood tests and urinalysis for immediate results
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Cardiac ultrasound (echocardiogram)
- Computed Tomography (CT scan)
Common outside lab testing includes:
- Antibody titer testing
- Histopathology (biopsy)
- Telemedicine consultation with board-certified specialists
- University diagnostic centers such as the MSU DCPAH, UC Neuromuscular lab, and the Texas A&M GI lab, among others